The 11 Questions Tag
I was tagged by the talented Carmela, the creative mind behind Belladonna and Pure Love. I read her blog often and felt honored to be apart of the 11 people tagged. When you get the chance please do check out her blogs!
Post the rules…. Duh lol
You must post 11 things about yourself.
Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you.
Create 11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions.
Remember to let them know you tagged them.
No tag backs…
Let the tagger know when you answered their questions.
11 Things About Me:
1. I feel tall, even though my actually height is 5’3″….ok ok maybe its 5′ 2 1/4″ but I’ll go by my drivers license.
2. I love the smell of freshly cut grass…it reminds me of college, when I would sit on the lush green lawn near the library, study and soak up the sun.
3. I love to read, I’m currently addicted to Diane Gabaldon’s Outlanders Series
4. I drive a VW Beetle Convertible named Mr. Blueberry Salsa.
5. I’m working on a memoir…in my head that hasn’t reached paper yet.
6. I believe that we are all children of God, created to do amazing things!
7. I am a shop-aholic…currently working on this.
8. I am the proud God Mother of 3 beautiful children; one day I hope to have 8 of my own.
9. I have found my soul mate in Daniel Dias.
10. I help out with my church’s youth group on Friday nights; so if you want to do something I’m busy.
11. I want desperately to stop arguing with my mother….sigh!
12. One day I will open a publishing company.
Carmela’s 11 Questions For Me:
1. If you had a reality show what would your theme song be?
A: Celia Cruz’s Rie Y Llora
2. If you could have one super power, what would you choose and why?
A: To raise children and do it well…I don’t have kids yet but others who do, I’m convinced they have super powers
3. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
A: Hippie, Stubborn, Creative
4. What 3 words would a friend use to describe you?
A: Crazy, Silly, Dependable
5. Name one thing that you would like to do before you die?
A: Leave a legacy to my future generations. I want my grandchildren to flip open their history book and see their mama in the pages.
6. What is your favorite color?
A: I always like to say that I like all colors equally, because most days I really cannot choose one favorite. Anything that evokes happiness. Happy colors are my favorite.
7. What is the most valuable life lesson you’ve learned?
A: Tomorrow is a do over, no matter what you did or what happened today. My grandfather taught me that.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
A: I would change my need to want to constantly buy pretty things.
9. What cause are you willing to fight for?
A: I’m a lover not a fighter.
10. What do you like to do in your free time?
A: I like to read, if I’m not exhausted.
11. Name one woman that inspires you and explain why?
A: My mom, Ida Cintron, Her passion to do things her way, to do them well, for the good of others is something I can one day do without thought. It takes a special type of person to dedicate their entire life to their children and household.
My 11 questions for you
- Have you ever thought of changing your name, if so to what?
- If you could do just one thing to bring peace to the world, what would it be?
- Do you think that Elvis is alive?
- Do you remember the teacher’s name who made an impact on your life?
- Do you know what your current credit score is?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- If you could walk in someone else’s shoes for a day, who’s shoes would they belong to?
- If money were not an issue, how big would your house be?
- What is the next place on your list of places to visit?
- What scent makes you think of a particular memory?
- What book are you currently reading?
I hope this Fun Friday finds you well! If it does not, what can YOU do right NOW, to change that around this instant?