From Sunday’s post How Do You Make Your Mark on the World? we learned that there are TONS of ways to make a difference. Doing something, anything, for someone else is making your mark, because you are directly impacting someone’s life. Imagine what that one good deed could do for someone going through a hard time, even if its just giving them a hug. We can do so much with so little, yet many of us do not. I don’t know why that is, but I hope that one day, we’re ALL doing something for others, regardless of what it is.
- Living for Christ – Mama Brandi from MamaKnowsItAll.com
- Homeschooling my children – Mary H.
- Volunteering – Elena
- Helping veterans get back to work with the VOW act and the VWIP program! Programs include CDL, Welding, Electrical,EMT, and Pipefitting. I am also a veteran myself. –
- Being a positive influence on my coworkers – Jennifer M.
- Doing as Christ – Janeane D of Janeane’s World
- Donate clothing and toys to kids in need – Gina W.
- Give to charities regularly – Lisa B.
- By being the best mom I can be to my kids – Agatewood1
- Give books and clothes to the salvation army/goodwill when I can – Judy S.
- Volunteering at our food shelf – Barbara M.
And the winner is … Livivua Chandler
A special thank you to Lexus for asking us to share how we make our mark on the world. If we could stick to focusing on the positive and how to help, instead of the negative and what’s wrong in the world, we’d live in a completely place!
If you like what you’ve read, warm my heart and follow the blog! Likes are great for those who don’t want to comment. Just go to right side panel, look for FOLLOWERS and click Join This Site!
Join the My Pocketful of Thoughts community by giving a LIKE to the FB Page! Just hit like and feel free to share it with lovely like minded people by hitting send below.
Join in on the conversation, click here to get started.