The other day I was looking through the showings at the Bow Tie Theater and ran across a movie called Chef. I had never heard of it and wondered what it was about. I clicked the tab for the Storyline and was surprised by the cast. LOTS of Hispanic names including my favorite Modern Family actress, Sofia Vergara. A chef who cooks … who doesn’t like watching the cooking channel? Chopped anyone? Read on to see if you’ll waste your time watching Chef . . .
Chef will make you laugh out loud.
Here are 31 reasons why YOU might want to watch Chef:
- You can smell the food that Carl makes
- You like reading critiques of food bloggers
- You want to believe in second chances
- You could relate with choosing a career over family
- You might be divorced
- You are chasing your dreams
- You are at a job that you hate but you love what you do
- You aren’t happy
- You need to shake things up
- You want to quit your job
- You love Sofia Vergara
- You love the Ironman cast
- You like cheering for the underdog
- You don’t know anything about social media
- You have 5 Twitter followers
- You have flipped out on someone in public
- You are a chef
- Your child showed you how to use your Ipad
- You want to laugh
- You’re OK with crying in a dark room
- Your kid opened up a Twitter account for you
- You have a favorite #FoodTruck
- You like Cuban Food
- You hate your boss
- You quit your job because you hate your boss
- You’ve been to Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans (BEST BEIGNETS)
- You like Miami
- Your kid is awesome
- You want a movie to have a satisfying ending
- You live in Los Angeles
- Your looking for a movie to watch with your ADULT friends!
Chef will make you appreciate the people that support you in your life!
About Chef: A chef who loses his restaurant job starts up a food truck in an effort to reclaim his creative promise, while piecing back together his estranged family. Source: IMDb
Warning: Do NOT watch Chef if you are hungry!