What’s one of the major perks of a gym membership? The classes, right?! When I was asked to review CrunchLive.com I was excited and curious. Normally when I work out I go to the gym. Depending on my mood AND energy level, I normally do the elliptical or the treadmill. If I’m super motivated walking in, I’ll do some strength training too. Notice I haven’t mentioned taking a class yet. What are you doing now for exercise? Are you in search of something new? Do you work out at home? Read on to see what I loved about Crunch Live.
Why I decided to try out crunchlive.com:
I mentioned that the classes at my gym are the biggest appeal for the membership. I’d love to get into one of the many classes offered BUT I usually have to beat all the other people and their moms to get a space on the workout floor. The crowds are worse than black friday. When I do get into a class, like Yoga, I usually find a spot at the back of the class. The room is packed and I look silly because I’m usually doing my own moves. Do you catch on quick in classes? In order to get in the gym I get up early to be there for 6. Any later and I can’t find parking, even late at night!
The idea of being able to sleep in a little longer or workout in the evenings was a HUGE appeal to trying out the website. I just had to go to www.crunchlive.com and select which class I wanted to go to, hit play and Voilà . . . I’m working out in the comfort of my home. I decided to see if I could access the website from my smart TV and it worked! BONUS! Do you workout at home?
What is Crunch Live?
Crunch Live is an online extension of the collective energy that has been happening for over two decades inside the four walls of all the Crunch gyms across the country each and every day. What we do in our gyms is welcome people of all shapes and sizes to participate in an approach to fitness that is inspiring and engaging. It’s an approach to fitness that gives people the tools they need to reach their goals, whatever they may be, and along the way have a whole lot of fun doing it.
If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, you need to try crunchlive.com for yourself!
- Are you looking to mix up your workout routine?
- Is your gym far from your house?
- Do you hate getting up early in the morning to go to the gym?
- Do you have only 15 minutes to work out?
- Are you looking for something fun to do?
What I loved:
- I was able to use Crunch Live on my Google Ready TV
- I discovered the next BIG Workout Class: Tabura. Reign is a phenomenal instructor. If she were at my gym I would NOT be able to get up early enough to register for a spot in her class. If I didn’t pick up on a step, I could rewind and rewatch! Have you ever tried to pick up a step in a class at the gym but felt completely lost. Are you raising your hand with me?
- It’s 9.99 a month! This is a third of the price I pay per month for my gym membership now.
- There’s a variety of classes.
- There are beginners classes.
- They’re always adding classes.
- There are 15 minute classes if I’m pressed for time.
- I don’t have to get up at the crack of dawn.
- I don’t have to leave my house.
- I can access it on my phone or laptop when I’m not home.
Tilt your head to watch this video I took while doing the workout explaining Tabura:
What are you doing to shake up your workout routine? Have you tried Crunch Live? Do you have a gym membership?
*Free trial was available on 7/30/14 but may be for a limited time.